Thursday, November 17, 2011

Creating quilts

Wow!  I've actually been working on quilts for over 5 years now. You'd think I would have a sense of what it takes to get them done. Right now I have more unfinished than I have finished. I only have a couple that were block of the month done. One of those is already shown on my blog, one of my first posts. The other is a series of small banners that I did.

We paid for the patterns and the fabric to make the tops. Then had to some up with backing and the batting to put between. I did all 13 of them and will now share them one or two at a time with you.

This one is from January and is a really nice snowman.

This is February and is lovely hearts.
The two of these are part of a series of 13 small banners from Pearl Louise Designs. You will get a taste of more of them once I can figure out how to get the spacing to work out the way I want it to. Somehow I goofed on the one and don't know how to fix it. Guess I'll learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment