Monday, November 21, 2011

Another quilt day

Okay, as promised here's another quilt day. I just love these little quilts. They were easy to do and quick to finish. They came with the fabric and they went together quickly. I got to learn new things and realized that I don't have to do them exactly like the pattern. I can make things a little bit different and they still look like the pattern. They just have my artistic touch to them.


Garden Glories are June
May is the birdhouses and
The one for May reminded me of a bed and breakfast I have visited. The house had birdhouses all around the porches and not a one matched.









Suffice to say, you have now seen half of the banner series. You can see that they are small. Some of them had their pictures taken while on my dining room carpet, a couple while on the bed. I had a hard time deciding where to lay them for a picture.

I shall get the others up in between and betwixt the other sagas in my life. Thanksgiving is later this week and I'm sure there will be some tale to tell there.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Dare I say how freakin envious I am of your talents!!!!! Oh yeah, I've said that before! LOL!

    ReplyDelete