Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blogs can be contagious

Okay, it's fine to admit that blogs can be contagious!  I started mine because I had seen others and liked the idea. Now I have friends following me into the world of blogging. What fun that will be!

I started by reading one that a Sister from Eastern Star was doing. Then I found one that a quilt store was doing. Then another, and another, and another. So on it goes. What fun awaits when reading. There's the magic of the words, the beauty of the pictures. There's the not knowing what will be next. I love the thinking of what should be put on my blog next. What kind of magic can I weave for the person reading it? What will their reaction be?

You can have fun too. Start a blog and keep the rest of us imagining with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment