Saturday, December 3, 2011

November is over!

Kind of an odd title? Maybe to you, but not to me. It means that Eastern Star installations are now over and we can begin our year with the new officers. I made all of the installations in my district plus one outside. I'm now ready to start the month of December with it's season of celebration.

Yes, it is a season of celebration! We celebrate the coming of winter because we can. We celebrate the reason for the December season of Christmas. I truly believe that we should be glad to celebrate. Even the Grinch realized that Christmas would come - without presents, without ribbons, without a feast, without a tree - that it was a celebration of the heart. While I may add more to my blog this month, I will wish you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous month. There are other celebrations this month. The Christian faith is not alone in its celebrations. The Jewish faith has their own. We may celebrate differently, but we all come together at this time of year in joy and our own beliefs.

May you have the faith you need, the joy to share and family & friends to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment