Monday, December 26, 2011

Lazy Day

Christmas is gone for another year. Today was a very lazy day. I didn't have to go to work, so I slept in a little bit. Then I didn't get dressed until I decided I wanted to go to the store for a few items. Man, was that a crazy idea! The going to the store, not the getting dressed.

Silly me! It didn't occur to me that it was the day after Christmas sales. I didn't do the before Christmas sales and I wasn't really out for sales today. Only picked up 4 items that couldn't wait until tomorrow. Christmas decorations were all 50% off, but I didn't need any. Christmas clothes were all 50% off, again, I don't need any. How does one know that what's on sale this year will be what one wants to decorate with or wear next year? Guess I just don't see the logic when I'm lucky to be able to decide what I want to wear the morning I plan to wear it.

Oh, well. My errand got run, my items purchased and then home I came. To spend the rest of day being lazy because tomorrow is another work day. Hope your Christmas was merry and that your New Year will be brighter.

Happy New Year in case I don't get back to this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment