Saturday, March 31, 2012

March going out like a lion

Yep, March is going out like a lion. Today being the last day of March, we have been blessed with some rather blustery rain deluges. No, they were not showers!  We could barely see across our backyard. Weather today is supposed to be rainy and windy. Well, so far that's what it's been. In looking at the weather radar map for our area, it looks like it will continue.

While March may be going out like a lion, spring is in evidence in our backyard. The apple tree is in bloom, although with this weather I doubt the bees will be doing their normal pollination flights. And the tulips are almost ready to start blooming. So, that said, I'll just watch the rain and the wind.

And that makes it a perfect day to stay inside and quilt. So, I'm going to do just that. I have 4 small quilts sandwiched and ready to do the quilting on. I hope to get at least 2 of them done so I have something to turn in from my UFO list. Once they've been turned in as a completed UFO, then I can show them during Show & Tell. If I can get 3 of them done, I'll be halfway through my UFO list. As long as I get one done, I'll be happy.

Meantime, the day will be spend with doing laundry, paying bills (Yuk!) and doing the other stuff that one has to do to keep the house prosperous.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment