Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vacations

Vacations are for fun. I've visited 42 U.S. States, 4 Canadian Provinces, and Mexico. My goal is to visit the eight U.S. States I have yet to be in. I figure it will take me 3 trips. I can do the 6 in the northeast in one trip since they are small and close together. The other two I have yet to decide which will be first. For those who wish to know I have not yet been in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Michigan or Nebraska.. Got any ideas on what would be good to see in the last two? My husband isn't in a big hurry to see them again. Says he didn't lose anything there and can't think of a good reason to go back.

I'm ready to head out at any time but like most people in today's economy, the budget doesn't allow for long trips. Guess I'll have to put it off until later. I would like to visit Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Sweden, Denmark and the balance of the Canadian Provinces that I have yet to be in.

Well, I think this is it for tonight. God Bless and keep all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment