Friday, October 28, 2011

Blogs are funny things

Blogs can be funny and they can be entertaining. They can also cause mind blocks!  I started my blog and did real well the first few days. Then I ran into a mind block - I couldn't think of a thing to put out here for people to read. I suppose it was because I was so tired from having attended California Grand Chapter in Fresno last week.

I had a good time and got to see a lot of my friends from around the state. I was busy almost every hour of the day and part of the evenings as well. I went to all the sessions where we voted on legislation. We even got out early twice which was way better than last year when we had to go back after our State Dinners. I went to my 2013 State Dinner and I went to see the 2012 Grand Family be installed in their offices for the next year.

When I came back from my trip, I had to get caught up at work. That took me until Wednesday of this past week. Life goes on, but works waits when you take a vacation. Oh, well.

I'm off to the land of nod, otherwise known as bedtime. More another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment