Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quilt stores around the state

Quilt stores can vary in what they have, the fabrics they carry, the patterns and books they stock. Today I stopped at one and found several patterns that I've been looking for and a book that I've had my eye on for almost 2 years. Then when I checked out and paid for my purchase I was told I qualified for 3 1/2 free yards of fabric. So, I had to go back and find some fabric. What a crying shame :)).

I picked up 2 yards of a gorgeous turquoise dot and 1 1/2 of Kona Black. The first I'm going to use for a blouse, the second for when I need black to applique something.

Tonight I will work on a couple of projects while waiting for the World Series game 1 to be over. Maybe tomorrow I can put in another picture of one of my finished quilts. Depends on how much time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment