Sunday, December 7, 2014

Update on life

Okay, I admit I've not been very diligent at keeping my blog up to date. It happens when one has a busy lifestyle.

I'm now done with year as Deputy Grand Matron for my district in Eastern Star. I've signed on to be one of the star points for my local chapter and this means I should have more time to do the things I want to do.

Since my last posting in July, I've been on a quilt retreat with friends (August), been to a celebration with Eastern Star Friends in September, and been to Grand Chapter is October. November was full of installations and then we had Thanksgiving. now we're in December. No, I'm not done with my shopping nor am I even close. I'm very good at procrastinating!

I hope to get more of my quilting projects done this year. I finished one the end of November, but don't have a photo yet. My goal is to finish at least one more by the end of December and then I will post pictures of them.

We just recently upgraded our internet, so hopefully things will be quicker. Have to play for a while and see what happens.

Later, and if I don't get back before Christmas, please have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment