Saturday, June 1, 2013

Already June

What the heck happened to May? Somehow I think I missed a good portion of it. Oh, well.

Since I last wrote, we've had a major plumbing problem - now fixed, thank you very much. The car "died" - actually it was a combination of the battery and the battery cable being way corroded. Also fixed now.

My girl friend's baby sister passed away from cancer induced pneumonia. Services are today. Not a happy day for her.

I finally got one of my older UFOs quilted and the binding on it waiting to be stitched down. Too warm today to turn the iron on to finish that step. Maybe tomorrow?

I have blocks to make for quilt guild. Sewing machine to clean and oil before quilt guild. I'm thinking I will be way busy today. Also have some laundry that needs to be done - I'm out of clean socks!

Well, I'm off to see what I can get done before the heat gets too bad. Yes, we are looking at the possibility of 100 today. I'm hoping it doesn't make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment