Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall is finally here

Actually, it made it a few weeks ago and I'm just finding time to let folks know. We have had rain, we have had wind, we have had sunlight. We've had gray cloudy days. I love it. We finally turned the central heat on. Or rather, hubby did while I was gone the last couple nights.

I've been to Fresno for Grand Chapter (Eastern Star for those who don't know). I've been voted Worthy Matron elect of my chapter. I've worked. I've played. I'd almost forgotten that I needed to put something on my blog. I'm sure you all know what happens when you get busy - little things go right out of your poor overworked brain. Okay, it does mine.

I realized Christmas is now less than 2 months away. Egads! Where did the year go? I haven't finished everything I wanted to finish and I am running out of time. Do you suppose if I asked for "more time" for Christmas I'd get it? Probably not. Worth a try, though.

Guess I'll put the quilt back on the bed and sleep nice & cuddly warm until spring arrives. Somehow it seems forever till it will arrive again. I am thinking that winter this year will be long and cold. My intuition hasn't told me yet if it will be wetter than usual.

Off to find that warm bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment