Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

Today is Thanksgiving Day. Many will watch the Macy's Parade from New York and usher in the Holiday Season. Some will still be homeless and try to find a free meal somewhere. Many will either travel or have traveled to see their loved ones. Some will travel to a spot to get away from it all.

I will spend it with family and friends. It's a time to be thankful for all we have and all we can do. My husband and I still have jobs and can still pay our bills. Our health is good - even if we could both stand to lose a few pounds (which of us couldn't?).

I have a four day weekend and plan to get some things done around the house. Little things but still it's something. I have to be ready for work on Monday so that will mean laundry and making sure I have enough in the fridge for lunches. But that's okay - makes my life seem normal.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! May your day be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment