Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's Official

Yep, it's official. I am no longer Worthy Matron of my Eastern Star chapter. Our new Worthy Matron was installed last night and I am thrilled with our choice. She is an awesome sister and will do a fantastic job. She has the privilege of presiding over our chapter for our 125th anniversary party.

Now I just have to get through the month of November with all the installations of new officers and I can kick back and relax. While I did take on a new job for my District, as Deputy Grand Matron, I can actually miss a meeting here and there. I will be able to take some quilt classes because I won't be planning a meeting. I might even get some of my UFOs finished. I still have my list going and will be whittling it away.

Today I am home and am doing the mundane things like laundry and putting out the recyclables and the trash. I'm not planning on any "big" things today. Just going to stay home and enjoy the quiet.

Am off to get a bit to eat and then start on those mundane things. Take care and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment