Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mid December


Oh my heavenly stars!  Here it is the middle of December and I'm not even close to being ready for Christmas. How did it get here so quickly? I guess I'm going to have to get into gear and get moving. I did put up a tree of sorts - a quilted one on my table. It's only a small tree and it only has 3 ornaments and a star. You might have seen it here on a blog post when I finished it. But in case you didn't, here it is again.

It is currently hanging on a table stand on my dining room table. I can glance at it while eating meals. It's the only decorating I've done so far - guess I should get busy. But you know, I think I've really been busy enough. I need to get my quilt guild's web page updated and I'm still working full time. But hey, it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble.

Looks like the temps will be in the freezing bracket tomorrow morning. Guess I'd best be ready to defrost the car before heading to work. With luck it won't be too bad.

We're definitely in winter mode here now. We've had some major rain and now it looks like some good solid frost will be next. Yep, it's December!

Well, I'm going to sign this off and will write more another day. Till then, have fun and stay out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment