Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

Okay, I admit I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. Didn't think a lot of them this year. They just did not have the pizazz I expect for the money they paid to run them.

Now I have to wonder where all those Denver Bronco fan friends of mine are. They are mighty quiet tonight. Did they all miss the game and just don't know they lost yet? Are they hiding under their desk, table, bed in shame for pre-bragging? While I have to admit I'm surprised that Seattle Seahawks won, I have to cheer as I am a native Seattle Woman. Yep, I was born there - don't live there anymore. And my team didn't make it into the Super Bowl, so I decided to root for my birth town. Not the best reason, but the only one I could think of.

While watching the game, I participated in a Mystery Quilt that was out on line. Parts only available today. I saved them all and I have the pieces cut to start putting together. Should be able to get the top together this next week if all goes well. Then next week I'll post a picture of the quilt top.

Okay, I'm off to grab some dinner and finish a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment