Sunday, April 14, 2013

April is here!

Yes, April is here. It's my birthday month along with a few family & friends who share the month with me.

I celebrated by re-doing the stuff on my Kindle. I goofed one day and reset the thing to factory specs. That was a heck of a shock to realize that could be done with such an accidental touch. Well, I now know I can reset it without too much headache. Me and the games are just starting over to get the high scores.

I recently put out an Eastern Star Chapter newsletter. I didn't think it would take that long, but it certainly did. Maybe because I had to insert our roster as well? Who knows. Won't have to do another one for a while.

I've been working on small quilts and getting more of my UFOs done. No pictures yet, but soon. Have to remember to take the pictures on a sunny day so I don't have to use the flash on my camera.

My husband and a couple of our friends went into the mountains today to open our cabin up. Said there was very little snow up there - less than what we normally see Memorial Day weekend. Guess that means we'll be on water rationing this year.

Well, I'm off to email a friend the address for my blog and then get some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment